An investment in the New World Symphony is a sound business decision. Our recognition and hospitality program offers unique client entertainment opportunities and brand visibility among our audience and patron base. Your support of the New World Symphony helps to maintain a viable community for our residents, provides an important cultural attraction for visitors to our City and prepares talented young musicians for careers in orchestras and ensembles around-the-world. Depending upon your firm’s goals you could focus your support on technological innovation, artistic excellence, community outreach, or educational and training programs. Each category offers unique opportunities to tailor your message. Tie your brand to a renowned guest artist, enable a child to attend their first concert, make classical music more accessible and help a young musician make their mark.
Contact Nancy Levitt Davis, Director of Corporate Partnerships, at (305) 428-6739 or email@example.com for more information.
$5,000 a free community concert or series
$10,000 an innovative new concert format program
$15,000 a Saturday night and/or Sunday subscription concert
$25,000 an MTT and/or Arsht Center concert
$50,000 Wallcast concert series
$100,000 Title sponsorship of a concert series
Marketing and Recognition
You get targeted exposure to our influential and geographically diverse network of patrons, corporate partners, concertgoers, and the community-at-large.
- Name/logo recognition as presenting concert or series sponsor
- Featured donor video shown on NWS plasma screens
- Featured donor profile on NWS website
- Single use access to NWS patron database
- Inclusion/promotion in our Patron Perks subscriber benefit program
- Name/Logo recognition in multi-tiered communication platform including:
- concert or event webcasts/podcasts
- Internet2 transmissions (domestic and international)
- print advertising
- lobby plasma screens
- in-theatre projections at multiple concerts
- donor pages in concert programs
- electronic window posters
- season brochures
Entertain your guests in our cultural centerpiece. It is a home to musicians who, through MTT’s vision, are having a redefining effect on the future of classical music.
- Host a post-concert artist reception, either private or including our patrons
- Access to an NWS ensemble at your event
- Host a private full orchestra dress rehearsal
- Premium seating tickets to sponsored concert/event
- Access to private ticket/event concierge
- Meet the artists/conductor
- Access to the Concerto Lounge during concert intermission
- Backstage/VIP building tour
- Invitations to special behind-the-scenes events with NWS artists and management
- Invitations to working rehearsals, artist master classes, artist receptions and more
- 20% discount on single ticket purchases for your employees
We also welcome the opportunity to create a custom program with your specific needs in mind.