Events & Tickets
The New World Symphony believes music is a powerful, joyful part of life. Join us and experience music in a welcoming, safe and comfortable Sensory-Friendly Environment designed to include the entire family.
This Sensory-Friendly Environment is for families with members (both children and adults) with Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD) and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Special accommodations will be provided, including:
- Access to a streaming live feed of a concert performed by the New World Symphony, in a designated Sensory-Friendly Environment located inside the New World Center
- Reduced volume levels and noise-redacting headphones
- Modifications to lighting
- Comfortable seating (bungee chairs and inflatable chairs and beds)
- Coloring and drawing station
- A "quiet room" for any child or adult seeking a break from the stimulation of the live performance
Families are welcome to bring items (blankets, pillows, snacks, etc.) to make their visit more comfortable. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
Entry is free; RSVP required. Please choose events below no later than 24 hours prior to the concert. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please note: If you are attending the WALLCAST® concert in SoundScape Park, no RSVP is required. RSVPs are requested for the Sensory-Friendly Environment only.
For more information about these concerts, click here.